Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Loneliness

Loneliness is such a strong word.  According to dictionary.com, Lonely meant: unhappy as a result of being without the companionship of other.

It's strange that I feel lonely even though I have 7 siblings and live with my boyfriend.  I have the best boyfriend that any girl can ask for, but yet I am lonely.  I love my boyfriend and the thought of not having him around scares me.

As much as he loves me, I still feel that I am alone because I have no connection with my family.  It bothers me that I have 7 siblings, but yet I feel like an orphan.  I have better connection  and more things in common with a random stranger at the supermarket than my own family member.  I have always thought that blood run very thick and there is no bond stronger than family. 

Perhaps in my case, nurture is much stronger than nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment